ZAP NOT WORKING

• 16 April 2021
  • 4 replies

I need help. I am trying to add customers who purchase a course through teachable to a segment in flodesk with a zap 

I set it up 

Teachable enrollment
filter -  when course enrollment says Instagram course 2.0 added to segment and its not working

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@tbelshaw 

Sorry to hear that!

Have you checked the “History” tab to see if there is any evidence of errors happening when the zap runs? Or perhaps there is nothing listed there - indicating the zap hasn’t triggered yet?

It says error you can’t do this

why would it saw that even when I choose new enrollment to flodesk subscriber and don’t filter to a certain course 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@tbelshaw 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @tbelshaw!

Quick question. Are you signed up to Teachable’s Pro or Business plan? They don’t allow the use of the Zapier integration if you’re on the Basic plan, I’m afraid.

If you *are* on one of those higher plans please let us know and we can continue to troubleshoot.