Best answer

Zap from Leadpages to Klaviyo

• 25 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello!

I hope you are doing well.

I am dropping a message here because I have an issue with a zap from Leadpages to Klaviyo.

I am using Zapier to integrate my Leadpages account to my Klaviyo's one, so that when someone subscribes to a sign-up form on my landing page (built with Leadpages), the information is automatically sent to Klaviyo.

My sign-up form requires three pieces of information:
(1) First name,
(2) Email address,
(3) Explicit understanding of my privacy policy and consent to receive marketing emails (through a checkbox).

The problem is that it seems like Zapier can only send the First names and Email Addresses to my Klaviyo account. I can't find any way to add the answer about consent to my Klaviyo account.

This is where I need your help, please: Is there a way I can manually set up my Zapier integration so that it takes into account whether people do check the box to give consent or not on my Leadpages form and send it to my Klaviyo account?

I hope I was clear enough in the description of my issue. Should you require any further information, please let me know.

I thank you for your attention.

Best wishes,

Jad

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 25 August 2021, 19:06

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Jad Kevin 

For the Zap actions Klaviyo Add/Update Subscriber, you can use the Custom Properties at the bottom.

Hi @Troy Tessalone,

Thank you for taking the time to assist me, I will explore your suggestion.

Best wishes,

Jad