Best answer

Zap all Posts

• 26 August 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hello,

My app is currently trigerred when a new post is published on Wordpress and a copy of it is zapped to Pinterest.

What I want to achieve that instead of any ‘new triggers’ I would like to zap all of my existing posts in my Wordpress of my first app to be published to my second app.

Can you please let know how is that possible?

Regards

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 27 August 2020, 15:04

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @mis996 ,

Thanks for reaching out! I see that you have been working with Gary in Support on this. In an effort to assist other members who may have a similar question, I am posting their response below.

If you have any additional questions please don’t hesitate to let us know- happy to help!

Zapier will only Trigger from New Records after the Zap is created. We do not trigger from older records.

A regular question we get at Zapier is: Can Zapier import/export my data from App A to App B?

Zapier is not designed to mass import/export your existing data between two apps. We can only trigger from new data added to App A and send it over to App B only after creating and turning on a Zap.

While Zapier can't natively import/export existing data from one app to another, if you're able to get your data into a spreadsheet format like an Excel or CSV file, you can use Google Sheets as an intermediary app in creating a Zap that mimics an import/export function of data from one app to another. Learn more here.