Best answer

YouTube account expiring frequently

• 26 January 2022
  • 35 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m trying to connect my Google Drive account to my YouTube channel. But it keeps asking me to reconnect my Youtube channel. I put the email and password right and everything. Even if it’s actually connects it disconnect seconds later. 

How do I fix this? 

icon

Best answer by SamB 25 February 2022, 13:13

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

35 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Xen 

Try connecting in a new/private browser here: https://zapier.com/app/connections

Troubleshooting: https://zapier.com/help/doc/how-to-get-started-with-youtube-on-zapier

Get help with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 1

Still doesn’t work

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Xen 

Get help with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Xen, welcome to the Community! :)

I’m curious, are you also getting email error notifications from us saying something like “Trigger partner failure: The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota”?

If so, then this “This account is expired” warning could well be linked to an ongoing issue we’re seeing around exceeding YouTube account quota. Which may explain why the account is disconnecting so frequently. 

Please let me know if you are seeing that error and we’ll get you added to the bug report for that issue right away!

Userlevel 1

Yes I’m getting that message too. Is there anyway to fix this? 

@SamB, I am also having this issue on my account with my zaps and have been getting those emails. I am currently unable to enable one of my new Zaps because of this. I would like to be added to this bug report as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting me know, @Xen and @ChrisP-zaps.

I’ve added you both to the list of affected users on the bug report. I don’t have any workarounds to suggest at the minute but we’ll be in touch by email with any updates on a fix here. 

@SamB Could you please add me to the list of affected users? I am experiencing the same problems as the other users have described in this thread. Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing, @hlinero! I’ve added you to the list as well. We’ll be in touch as soon as we’ve got an update to share! :relaxed:  

I would like to be included in the list as well, since I’m having the same issues.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for letting us know, @BoldPrompt! I’ve got you added to that list of impacted users. We’ll be sure to send an email and update this thread once a fix is in place. 

I’m experiencing the same thing as well. Please add me to the list

Userlevel 1

@christina.d Please add me to this list as this step is quite essential to my business and I would like to be informed ASAP of a fix.

I have the same Error...

@SamB  Pls add me too

i have the same problem and no possible solution i found here helped :(

Edit: This Error also showed up

Could not retrieve connected accounts.
The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.".

Yes, please add me to the list as well @SamB 

I’m having both of the same errors.

Hi,

I’m having the same problem. ¿Could you add me to the list o give me any advice to make it work again?

I would like to be included in the list as well, since I’m having the same issue with Youtube and getting the same error messages others have reported above

Hi, i’ve been seeing the same error notification, could you please add me to the list as well? Thank you in advance

Same problem with quota limits exceeded.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there, @wcampbell, @PromineoTech, @KingLouie1591, @Marie951, @BurgessFunHouse, @juamondob, @Abhay2022, @Aiman Nai and @VGSymphony

I’m so sorry you’re all being affected by this issue as well. I’ve added you all to the list of affected users.

We’ll be in touch with any updates as soon as we can! :slight_smile:   

Hey there, @wcampbell@PromineoTech@KingLouie1591@Marie951@BurgessFunHouse@juamondob@Abhay2022@Aiman Nai and @VGSymphony

I’m so sorry you’re all being affected by this issue as well. I’ve added you all to the list of affected users.

We’ll be in touch with any updates as soon as we can! :slight_smile:   

Im a new user and am experiencing the same exact issue with Zapier. I reached out today about it.

I am also having this issue :(

Userlevel 1

This is also happening to me! Please add me to the effected user list.

@SamB Experiencing same issue.