Best answer

YouCanBookMe to Zoho CRM error

• 21 April 2020
  • 5 replies

I’ve created a Zap between YouCanBookMe and Zoho CRM. I’m trying to map a custom input to the ‘Lead Owner” field because the owner isn’t always the same. The error I get is 

Unable to create entry in module: Leads. Error : Invalid data for the field Owner

The lead owner dropdown shows a Name/Owner ID number, Ex.John Smith/4212086000000237011.

My custom input maps the Owner ID number, 4212086000000237011, but I get the error.

icon

Best answer by granata_9 25 April 2020, 23:36

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

H @izmad84 ,

Thanks for reaching out! Sorry you are hitting this error!

I see that you are working with Laura in Support on this- once you’re able to send her the screenshots of your configuration, she can help investigate to find what is causing this!

In the meantime, please let us know if you have any additional questions- happy to help :slight_smile:

Userlevel 1

I have the same issue but in my case my input is just the Owner name, eg “John Smith.” Only way I get the zap working is if I select the Zoho Owner from it’s own dropdown but that will vary all the time.

Userlevel 1

So, in my case, I figured I could perform a search for the Owner from Zoho and then use that value in the next step. This worked previously when trying to get an Account ID. Unfortunately Sales Person or “Owner” is not available.

Userlevel 1

Sorry for all the responses. I got it! I didn’t notice that the Owner ID is available in the search for the Account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @granata_9!

Glad you were able to figure that out :)