Best answer

youcanbook.me -> Quickbooks Product/Service cross reference

• 19 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi All,

New to the community.  We have been using youcanbook.me to automate our companies scheduling for clients appointments.  Recently, I created a zap that automates generation of our DocuSign agreement to new appointments.  All is great!

Now, I am trying to create a zap that automatically creates a Customer from the appointment and sends them an automated invoice.  

youcanbook.me allows us to establish pricing based on services selected. Great!  We also have the same services in Quickbooks. When creating the workflow, the Quickbooks “Action” asks me to select the “Product/Service”.  I want this to be populated based on the clients selection from youcanbook.me

I don’t see anyway to cross reference these products/services.  I could just create a generic Product/Service in Quickbooks and pull in the pricing for the invoice from youcanbook.me, but I am wondering if there is a way to have this correctly categorize the product/service in our current list of quickbook services based on the selection from youcanbook.me. 

Any help?

icon

Best answer by jcarlilesiu 17 March 2021, 12:36

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hey @jcarlilesiu 

you can certainly achieve this with Zapier or rather with Paths, see here. Path allows you to insert some logic into your zaps. Meaning, while you still use Podia as trigger you can create different pathways for the following workflow. That means:

1. Trigger: Youcanbookme - New Booking
  2. Action: Path (if Product A → Path A, if Product B → Path B)
    1. Action A: Quickbooks → Pricing A
    2. Action B: Quickbooks → Pricing B

Of course, this kind of means that there is a finite number of pricing in your product. Because you need to specific all the conditions in your zap!

Let me know if this is what you want to achieve :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@jcarlilesiu 
Just checking in to see if you still need help with this? 

Userlevel 1

Thanks for checking back. I elected to just use a generic service in QB and pull the pricing off youcanbook.me

All works fine.

Appreciate it.