Best answer

WordPress - missing fields for custom post type

• 18 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I’ve got a custom post type in WordPress called Coupons. I’m using a “New Spreadsheet Row in Google Sheets” > “Create Post in WordPress” zap to populate new coupons from a spreadsheet onto my site.  I'm trying to populate the title of new coupons from under the “Set up action” portion of the zap, but I don’t see any additional fields that I can populate with data from the spreadsheet:

When I switch from my custom post type to a generic post, I see all of these fields:

My coupon custom post types all have a title field. Is there anyway to populate the title field of a custom post type here, or do I need to include additional actions in my zap? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by SamB 20 January 2022, 11:20

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community @Epic Creative! :)

I’ve taken a look and it seems that custom post types aren’t fully supported yet which is why those fields aren’t loading as expected.

We’ve got an existing feature request open for this so I’ve gone ahead and added your vote for it. I can’t promise when it will be sorted by but we’ll be sure to email you once it is!