Best answer

Woodpecker and Hubspot integration

• 17 March 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi everyone, 

My company is using Woodpecker for creating email drip campaign and Hubspot as a CRM.

When a prospect from a campaign replies on an email, the contact is created in Deal stage in Hubspot. 

The problem I have is contacts are not associated with the created deal. I will send you a screenshot how my Zap looks like. 

Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

icon

Best answer by steph.n 29 April 2020, 18:52

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Mili - We noticed that you got a hold of Zapier Support for this particular issue. I wanted to share the solution here for others in case they were wondering:

To stop these errors from happening, we could try a couple of different options such as:

1. Make the Prospect's company information a required field in Woodpecker (this is likely the most ideal option since it will assure that the Prospect is always added to the HubSpot Deal).
  2. Add a filter step after the Trigger to stop the Zap from running altogether if a company name is not associated with the Prospect.
Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Mili I’m sorry for the delay getting back to you on this. It looks like you submitted a ticket to the Support Team and were able to get some help that way. 

Are things working as they should now?