I use Woocommerce to take orders for a digital, customised product.
I’m trying to find out if Zapier can automate the following tasks that I do manually at the moment:
- Create a card on Trello after a new order is created
- Take an attachment from this Woocommerce order and add it to Dropbox
- Also add this attachment to the card created in item 1 above
- When new attachments are added to this card, download them back into Dropbox
- Email customer from Woocommerce order the file downloaded from the card to Dropbox in item 3 above
I’ve worked out how to do item 1. above, but for the rest of them I’m kinda stumped.
For a bit of context, basically what happens is I get an image from a customer, I then add this to Trello and Dropbox for a colleague to work from.
They then create a new image and drop this onto a Trello card. I download this new image, add it to Dropbox and send it back to the customer.
Any help or direction someone could point me in would be greatly appreciated!