Best answer

WooCommerce Product Type

• 9 June 2020
  • 1 reply

I am using WooCommerce in a zap but only the standard product types are showing. I am using a booking plugin which creates a new product type of ‘Appointable Products’ which can be selected from WooCommerce inside Wordpress but the option is not available when trying to create a new product in a zap.

Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 12 June 2020, 14:06

Hi @fergusga! I can see that you’ve reached out to our Support Team about this and they explained that it’s not currently possible with the WooCommerce Zapier integration. 

We have submitted a feature request to the WooCommerce team and we’ll let you know via email if we have an update on that. 

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @fergusga! I can see that you’ve reached out to our Support Team about this and they explained that it’s not currently possible with the WooCommerce Zapier integration. 

We have submitted a feature request to the WooCommerce team and we’ll let you know via email if we have an update on that.