Best answer

WooCommerce product tag fields not pulled in Zapier after update

• 15 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Product tags fields not pulled in Zapier after update but it was working perfectly before. I haven’t updated one of my sites and it is still working(still pulling product tags field). Anyone has a solution or workaround on this please? 

icon

Best answer by christina.d 17 November 2021, 02:49

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Rio 

Can you please clarify what apps you are using in your Zap?

Hi Troy,

I'm using Woocommerce and Gmail.

Its was working perfectly before until the new Zapier update.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hiya! You may have already got this sorted but I can see you opened a ticket for this and wanted to share my teammates recommendations. Hopefully it’s helpful as an initial troubleshooting step for anyone following along. : 

It's possible that the tag data may not be sent in the sample data, but to take a closer look can I ask you to add a new order in WooCommerce and add tags to that new order and then load new sample data in the trigger data: 
https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/change-the-test-data-in-your-zap-trigger

(view larger)

That way the sample data has the most up-to-date information from WooCommerce for an order. 

If the tags are still not available in the sample data, then the next thing to try is to trigger the Zap live. It's possible that the tag data does not appear in the sample data, but is available in the data when the Zap triggers live.