Best answer

Will Zapier trigger for new videos posted to Instagram reels?

• 26 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Hey, As on right now 9-26-2021

Instagram videos to Youtube works (Instagram videos that are posted to the feed) 

However, Can we update zaiper to work with Instagram reels… Videos that may be posted on reels that are also linked to profile feed

Hope I explained that simple enough. I hope someone will be able to help me 

icon

Best answer by SamB 28 February 2024, 15:21

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @BlueBird 

Feature requests can be submitted via Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I just wanted to follow up here as saw that @BlueBird had reached out to our Support Team about this.

They were added to an existing feature request for Instagram reels to be supported. We don’t have a timeline on when this would be added but we’ll be in touch by email, and will update this thread, as soon as it is. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey folks,

Just wanted to circle back in here to share that it appears as though the Instagram API was updated a while back which has since allowed the New Media Posted in My Account trigger to work for Instagram reel content too. So this feature request has been closed! 🎉

There’s no action you need to take to get it working but if you find that it’s not triggering for new reel media posts please do let us know and we’ll be happy to investigate further.

In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡