Best answer

Why isn't Pinterest showing in my Buffer Profile dropdown?

• 6 August 2021
  • 2 replies

I have created a Buffer account and linked:

• A Facebook Page
  • A Twitter Profile
  • And a Pinterest Business Account

However, when adding Buffer actions → schedule post, I’m only seeing my Facebook and Twitter profiles on the dropdown. Pinterest doesn’t show up.

Anyone know why this might be hapening?

icon

Best answer by christina.d 17 June 2022, 07:26

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @makegames.io!

Sorry if that’s frustrating for you, not being able to access Pinterest. Unfortunately, the Buffer API does not support Pinterest so we’re not able to have that in the Zapier integration.

It's something other users have asked for, so for tracking purposes (and in case it ever does become possible) I've gone ahead and added your vote for this feature request. 

Should this become available and get added to the Buffer integration, we'll be sure to let you know. 

Hey all! 👋🏽 For anyone who may be following along, I wanted to point ya’ll in the direction of this thread to watch for further updates:

Thanks in advance for refraining from opening duplicate topics - it really helps us to streamline the flow of info.

Your mod friends appreciate you! ⚡️

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @makegames.io!

Sorry if that’s frustrating for you, not being able to access Pinterest. Unfortunately, the Buffer API does not support Pinterest so we’re not able to have that in the Zapier integration.

It's something other users have asked for, so for tracking purposes (and in case it ever does become possible) I've gone ahead and added your vote for this feature request. 

Should this become available and get added to the Buffer integration, we'll be sure to let you know.