Best answer

Why is the new WooCommerce App not showing? Only Legacy app is available.

• 8 April 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I received (as many of use did I think a few days ago) an email from Zapier about the new WooCommerce app, which boasts about the following features in version 2:

• Two-Way Integration: Now with 15 brand new Actions and Searches. You can now use Zaps to create new and update existing Coupon, Customer, Product, Order or Subscription data in WooCommerce.
  • New Triggers: Three times (3x) the number of available trigger events. This gives you three times as many reasons to send your WooCommerce store data to Zapier.
  • Simplified Zap Creation: Zaps are now created entirely in the Zapier.com Zap editor interface. No need to create Zap specific Zapier Feeds in WooCommerce.
  • New Data Types: Adds support for Products and Coupons, in addition to the already supported Orders, Customers and Subscriptions