I received (as many of use did I think a few days ago) an email from Zapier about the new WooCommerce app, which boasts about the following features in version 2:
- Two-Way Integration: Now with 15 brand new Actions and Searches. You can now use Zaps to create new and update existing Coupon, Customer, Product, Order or Subscription data in WooCommerce.
- New Triggers: Three times (3x) the number of available trigger events. This gives you three times as many reasons to send your WooCommerce store data to Zapier.
- Simplified Zap Creation: Zaps are now created entirely in the Zapier.com Zap editor interface. No need to create Zap specific Zapier Feeds in WooCommerce.
- New Data Types: Adds support for Products and Coupons, in addition to the already supported Orders, Customers and Subscriptions
- Powered by the REST API: Giving you access to many more data fields as well as more robust and reliable data delivery.
Why is the new WooCommerce app not available? Was it diabled within the 24 hours?