Best answer

Where is the the "zap editor"?

• 28 July 2020
  • 1 reply

I am trying to reconnect an account I disconnected.  I am following the help screen.  It says I can connect an account from the “Zap editor” by selecting Connect an Account.

For the life of me I cannot find the Zap editor.  I search on zap editor in help and don’t get any help on it.

• How do I open the zap editor??

I also suggest to Zapier:

• Please modify your help screen on connecting an account to include a path to the editor
  • Please add a help topic on the editor.

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Janine_Anderson 29 July 2020, 15:01

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi @cjroos 

Janine from Zapier here, to try and help out. 

The Zap editor is what we call the place where you are able to create Zaps. If you go to zapier.com and log in, you should see your Zapier dashboard. From your dashboard, you can go into the editor (by clicking the big MAKE A ZAP button, or navigate to look at your Zaps, your connected apps, and more.

It sounds like the My Apps section is what you’re looking for, so you can check on the apps you have connected and reconnect the one you need.

Here’s what you should see in the sidebar once you’re logged in, with an arrow pointing to where to click to get to your apps section: 

I’ll share your feedback on the terminology in the help docs with the team that works on that part of the site.