Best answer

What does this mean?

• 20 July 2020
  • 2 replies

[{"code":"-1","description":"Refer to URL: https://zoomappdocs.docs.stoplight.io/zapier"}]

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 21 July 2020, 22:43

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

I went to the URL and it just explained ZAPIER and ZOOM ??

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Ughsoannoying ,

So sorry you’re running into this error! It looks like you're being affected by an issue where Zoom returns an error despite correct settings.

This is an open bug with the Zoom integration-  we track bugs like this in our system that lets the developers at Zoom know when we receive reports from folks like you. It also lets us email you when any changes or updates occur. Other users have also reported this issue, so I’ve gone ahead and added you as an impacted user which means you will be notified as soon as there is an update. 

Additionally, you can also reach out to Zoom regarding this bug as our partners generally respond more quickly when they hear from their own customers and it’ll raise the visibility of your needs!

I know that’s not the news you were hoping for but please let us know if you have any further questions!