Best answer

What app to use for video file upload?

• 28 April 2020
  • 4 replies

Hello, 

I am brainstorming here.  I have mySQL set up with database of members signing up on my dating website. What I want to do is to generate an email sending to new signed up member to go to a website to upload their 10-20 sec  video for verification before they can become paid member? 

What app can do that?  mailchimp? drive? or better file upload app? 

thanks, 

Erik

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 29 April 2020, 02:11

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @erikdiamond!

If you’re looking to have users upload a 10-20 second video clip, you might want to look into a form app that allows attachments. You can check all the ones we integrate with here: https://zapier.com/apps/categories/forms

From there, you can send the video file to just about anywhere you’d like :)

Hope that helps!

What form app is best for video upload? All I know is WPform but I don’t like its design. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@erikdiamond Typeform is very nice - or Gravity Forms if you have a Wordpress website.

Hi @erikdiamond , 

you could use the Pipe video recorder to make them record the video directly in your website or your form solution. They have plenty of integrations for different website/form system and for Zapier as well