Best answer

webhook to my website

• 13 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

hello

i am searching for solution for so long now with no success, here is the issue;
my website visitor is pressing zapier webhook link then zapier will apply some http posts according to filters and paths ,now i need to return the result with some parameters taken during the filters and paths previously to my website visitor as text on my website.
is there any way to do that.
thank you

icon

Best answer by steph.n 28 May 2020, 01:08

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi Jack!

It looks like we'll have to dig deeper into this one, so I'm going to escalate this to our Support team. They'll help you resolve this issue in a timely fashion!

I typically don't like to bounce users around, but in this case, they really will be the best ones to help you out :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @jack54, it’s been a while but we wanted to check back on this issue. That's great that you were able to get in touch with Maggie from Zapier Support. I’m afraid we have not heard back from you so we were wondering if you still needing assistance with this issue? Let us know how to help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @jack54!

I just wanted to check in with you to see if you’d managed to get things working, or whether you could still use some help here. Please let us know :)