Best answer

"We had trouble finding a sample" trying to set up slack automation

• 20 March 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

So, I’m trying to set up a simple automation to try and send a slack message to a certain channel every week and I’m getting this error. The weird thing is that when I tested the zap it worked, my slack channel got the message, but then when I try to turn the Zap on, it won’t let me because of this error.

icon

Best answer by steph.n 21 April 2020, 23:23

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello, @julia.mathias - Thanks for letting us know about this issue! Looks like you found a hiccup. Here’s a workaround:

1. Could you go into your Settings and attempt to set your Timezone, please? 

2. OR if you’re trying to schedule at a non-hour time, like 9:38 AM instead of 9 AM, please only try 9 AM.

Please give these two a shot and try to turn on your Zap again. Thanks!

I’m running into this same issue.  My time zone is set and the hour is set from the drop down of available times.

Just to clarify, I’m using Zapier Scheduler → Slack integration.  I don’t know that it’s triggered by running the test, but my console is showing an error response from /api/v3/nodes/82391177/unpause that reads:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I’m running into this same issue.  My time zone is set and the hour is set from the drop down of available times.

Just to clarify, I’m using Zapier Scheduler → Slack integration.  I don’t know that it’s triggered by running the test, but my console is showing an error response from /api/v3/nodes/82391177/unpause that reads:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)

Hello, thanks for letting us know about this. I’ve escalated your issue since you’re coming across that error and we’ll need to investigate further. We’ll get back to you very soon. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @tbhesswebber - Following up to you here since we noticed that you received our message from Support.

It looks like the Schedule trigger is no longer running into that error.

Please let us know if you continue to see this issue and we’ll get right back on this. Thanks!