Best answer

Wave connection issue

Userlevel 1

My Waveapps account keep disconnected. It happening since I upgrade to the new zap. All transaction from my Woocommerce and Stripe to Wave are having error sand stopped. the error code “RefreshAuthError”, I have to keep connecting the wave account which always was working testing , but having error on actual task.

What could be the cause?

icon

Best answer by jesse 18 August 2020, 03:48

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @chwl ,

Thanks for reaching out- sorry to hear about the error you’re encountering!

It sounds like you have stumbled upon a current bug here but I see that Laurie in Support has added you the list of impacted users. You will be notified just as soon as we have an update on this!

Please let us know if you have any additional questions- always happy to help!

Userlevel 1

I am having the same issue. Weirdly, both times the error alert is triggered, the transaction has still made it into my Wave. Already tried resetting the zap as well. Can you please add me to the list?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Lisalisabobeesa - I have added you as an impacted user so you will be notified as soon as there is an update on this bug!

Userlevel 1

I am having the same issues with wave connections. Please let me know if resolved. Much appreciated. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Markhamgal, I’ve added you to the issue as an affected user, which lets Wave know how many users are affected and also means that we’ll send you an email when we have an update. Thanks!

This is happening to me too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @DavidG, I added you to the issue as an affected user. You’ll receive an email update when we have new information to share with you. Take care!

Userlevel 1

Having this same problem.

Hi I’m having the same issue as well… its been such a buzzkill. I hope theres a bug fix soon :sob:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello @christyprice and @kavikavi93 - I have added you both to the issue as an affected user. You’ll receive an email update once we have new information to share with you.

I am also having this issue. I actually lost importing items to Wave from Stripe with no way to import them because there was nothing in the tasks to replay. This is a really frustrating part of using this (the only Zap I really use). I would really appreciate a solution to this soon. Thank you very much for working hard on solving this for us.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Treasurer_NCLCA I can understand your frustration and so sorry you are being impacted by this bug! 

I can see the teams are actively working on this and I have added you as an impacted user, so you will be notified just as soon as there is an update.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey everyone! Just wanted to update this thread to let folks know that we worked with Wave team to identify the problem where account connections needed to be manually reconnected on a frequent basis. All should be good to go now. If you run into any other issues around this, please surface them to our Support team. Thanks!