Question

WAVE and Acuity Scheduling

• 31 March 2021
  • 4 replies

I have created a ZAP that pulls reservation data from the Acuity Reservation app and then interfaces with the WAVE accounting system to create a draft invoice for the services that the person has booked. 

The ZAP is working well, but I want to have the ZAP create an invoice that reflects that a customer using the Acuity reservation system has booked multiple spots…..i.e. this person books a charter on a given day at a specified time for 5 people @ $80.00 per seat. 

I can’t get the ZAP to create an invoice that shows 5 seats @ $80 for an extended invoice amount of $400.00.  The invoice that is generated shows 1 seat @ $80.00 - $80.00.

I would really appreciate any assistance that anyone could offer.

Thanks much!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @Philip Townsend, just checking in here, hope you’re well!

Were you able to get things going with the info from Troy or do you still need help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Philip Townsend 

Looks like you may need to provide a value for this field:

Hi Troy,

Thanks for your reply...this is the screen shot for the part of the ZAP that I believe would deal with the issue that I have described.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Philip Townsend 

Please provide screenshots of how your Zap steps are currently configured, thanks.