Best answer

Updating “Job title” field in Pipedrive Person with data from RocketReach

• 15 January 2022
  • 4 replies

How can I map “Job Title” from Rocket Reach to PipeDrive Person as an “update”???

I want this field to map from Rocket Reach into PipeDrive “Job Title” field, but the only Data Inputs permitted in this zap Setup Action map to “Email” and “Phone” in PipeDrive, there is no option for Job Title (If I leave this data point here, it gets dumped in the email field of course)

Is there another solution to build a connection using the API key from the PipeDrive “Job Title” field?

icon

Best answer by SamB 1 February 2024, 12:40

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @TTAHJr! :)

Ah, I did some digging and found that there’s an existing feature request for this. I’ve added your vote for that so we’ll be in touch by email as soon as it’s implemented.

As a workaround in the meantime, you could potentially try creating a custom field in Pipedrive to record the Job Title instead. Hopefully that will do the trick!

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@TTAHJr perhaps it would make sense for you to create a custom field for “Job Title” rather than use the native system field. The custom field will be accessible in the zap setup. 

I can’t seem to choose and populate custom fields with my Zap. Can you show me how to do this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there folks 👋

Just I wanted to pop back in here with a quick update to share that it’s now possible to add a value into the Job Title field when using a Zap to update a person in Pipedrive:

648b26ee0888019ca6d91ae63267ab61.png

If you’re not seeing that field then clicking on the Refresh fields button should get it appearing in your Zap. If you run into any trouble on that please do reach out in the Community and we’ll be happy to assist. In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡