Best answer

Updating Inventory Quantity in Shopify

• 4 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi! I am a Shopify store owner, and I am using Zoho Sheets with Zapier for product management. When a row updates or a new one is added, products are updated or created if they do not already exist. I would like to add an inventory quantity update using the Shopify Update Inventory Quantities automation, but for some reason it keeps failing.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks (:

icon

Best answer by william 14 July 2021, 20:50

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @outonarun, I hope you’re doing well, I just wanted to check in here!

Checking the information in the screenshot, it looks like the Product Variant field has been set to a Product Variant SKU instead of the Product Variant ID. These may be different and the ID is likely a numerical ID instead of a text ID like SKU.

Can you try checking to see if there is a numerical ID available for the Product Variant?

If so, try adding using the numerical ID as the custom value for the Product Variant instead of the text ID from the SKU.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @outonarun 

To troubleshoot, check if the values you are trying to map for each field exist in the dropdown menus for each field.

If you still need help, consider opening a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help