I’ve already created a zap that creates a Google Calendar event when an event has been created in Salesforce. I now want to be able to update that same event if any of the details change in Salesforce. I’ve built this out so far but am still running into problems.
- Trigger - Update Record in Salesforce
- When testing the trigger, it seems like the record that’s being pulled from Salesforce is the original created event, rather than the updated event, so the event in the Google calendar never gets updated with the new details.
- Action - Find Event in Google Calendar
- To find the event, I inserted an ID into the original event when it was created and am using this to find that event in the ‘Search term’ field.
- Action - Update Event in Google Calendar
- When selecting the Event I want to update, I’m not sure what to select as I can’t seem to select the event found in step 2 above