Best answer

"Update an Archived Card in Trello" returns with (404) Not Found when using Custom Value

• 6 March 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3

Step 1: When this happens "Card Archived in Trello"

Step 2: Do this "Update Card in Trello"

Under Card I use Custom Value and set the "Custom Value for Card ID" to the ID from step 1. And I get 404 "The requested resource was not found."

icon

Best answer by jesse 11 March 2020, 04:05

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @ramvi It sounds like you have the Zap set up correctly by using the card ID from the first step as the custom value.

I wonder if it's hitting an error because it's not possible to update an archived card? Could I ask how you're trying to update the card? What details are you changing on it?

Userlevel 3

Thanks for the reply Danvers,

That might be it! I tried changing the due date or changing the description. What I really want to do it unarchive the task. How do I achieve that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @ramvi just stepping in for Danvers here! After further investigation, it doesn't look like unarchive a card through a Zap is possible at this point so I'm afraid you won't be able to achieve the desired outcome you're after here - sorry about that!