Question

Unbounce Fields not appearing in Zaiper

• 1 April 2020
  • 4 replies

Hey everyone,

I’m trying to set up a conditional zap between Unbounce and Mailchimp. The goal is to submit subscribers to mailchimp only if they check off a consent checkbox on the Unbounce form.

When trying to grab the fields from zaiper, I get the message that they’re being grabbed but nothing shows. I’ve tried republishing the page and doing a test submission to see if that helps but no fields are appearing.

Any help would be appreciated on how to set up a conditional submit between Unbounce and Mailchimp

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @NorthStreetCreative

Let’s get you sorted out!

Can you show us a screenshot of where you’re seeing the message that fields have been grabbed, but not seeing them?

Hey @AndrewJDavison_Luhhu , sure thing. I’ve attached a screenshot where it asks me to get fields but no fields appear

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @NorthStreetCreative

Inside the “Find Data” tab were you able to pull through a sample?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @NorthStreetCreative, we just wanted to check in here! Were you able to pull in a sample when trying to find data in your Trigger step? From the screenshot you’ve sent, it looks like that step is configured correctly.

Let us know - we want to make sure you’re good to go here!