Best answer

Type form and Sellsy

• 10 January 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello everybody I need to collect data from my form through typeform and create an opportunity on Sellsy

but I’m not able to do it anybody can help me

thank you very much

sacha

icon

Best answer by PaulKortman 10 January 2020, 22:09

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @sachaevents and welcome to the community.

What have you tried and where are you stuck?

Typeform has a trigger for a New Entry

Screenshot 2020-01-10 15.36.40.pngAnd Sellsy has an action to Create an Opportunity

Screenshot 2020-01-10 15.37.57.pngSo assuming you have a zapier account you could do the following steps:

1. Make a new Zap
  2. Choose Typeform as the first application and choose "New Entry" as the trigger
  3. Authenticate your Typeform account
  4. Select which form to trigger on
  5. Test (Send Data) and continue
  6. Add a step
  7. Choose Sellsy as the application and choose "Create Opportunity" as the action
  8. Authenticate your Sellsy account
  9. For each field you want to populate click on the "+" icon (see below) and choose the field or information you want from Step 1 (Typeform - New Entry). Example: in the First name field for Sellsy choose the first name field from Typeform
  10. Click continue to go to the Send Data Stage
  11. Click Test and Continue
  12. Verify that the information within sellsy is want you want and how you want it.
  13. Turn your Zap on and rename it.

The "+" Icon looks like this:

Screenshot 2020-01-10 15.41.52.png

Userlevel 1

Hello thanks for your answer

ok I explain : I did the new trigger and then connect to Sellsy to create an opp but at the moment to choose the fields I don’t know how to do , I tried but doesn’t work , if you can help me I would give you the id of the accounts to fix it if you have time of course , I would be gracefull thank you very much

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@sachaevents I'm about to be un available until Sunday, so if you want me to help you you can send me a private message through this forum, but I won't be able to help out until Sunday.

So when you have the sellsy step in front of you and you click the "+" icon next to a field, you should see a dropdown with fields from typeform, scroll down and pick the field that looks right.

If that doesn't make sense can you take a screenshot of where you're running into a problem and post it here?

Have you watched any video tutorials on how to build your first zap? There are a bunch on youtube and also on the help center on zapier.com. Once you see it in action it should be simple to accomplish.

Userlevel 1

yes that it !

when you click the plus you can find fields but I don’t recognize those I a have to choose maybe I should use the customed aDvanced but I don’t know how to do

tomorrow I post a picture thank you