Best answer

Troubleshooting: Gmail PDF attachment --> save into GDrive folder

• 9 June 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there :) 

I hope someone could help me on this issue.

I tried to setup a Zap that saves the PDF attachment of emails with the label “invoice” in my gmail into a specific GDrive folder. 

Issue: What it does instead is creating a new Google doc file in GDrive with the content of the PDF file? 

What am I doing wrong? 

Thank you for your help

Pierre

EDIT: This post was edited by a moderator to remove personal information from the images. Please be careful not to share private information as this is a public Community

icon

Best answer by Pierre from Neworkflow.co 11 June 2020, 22:09

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 1

@Liz_Roberts 

I was able to fix it :grinning:

I checked again and noticed that I missed a setting called "Conver to document". I changed this to "false" and now it actually seems to upload the PDF file into the Gdrive folder :)  

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Pierre from Neworkflow.co ,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I have gone ahead and escalated this to Support so our team can take a look at your specific Zap and configuration. 

Someone will be in touch just as soon as they can and I will circle back to this thread to update with the resolution!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Pierre from Neworkflow.co Thanks for letting us know that you figured it out, and what the solution was :)