Best answer

When HubSpot added a new deal, nothing appeared in my Google Sheet

We’re wanting to create and maintain a budget forecast in Google Sheets, which will update every time a new deal is added to HubSpot.

I’ve created and tested a zap, and it says it’s run successfully, but I’m not seeing any data in the Google Sheets worksheet I indicated in the zap.

What am I doing wrong?

icon

Best answer by christina.d 21 June 2022, 23:17

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @SWVoices happy to help! Are you able to post screenshots of how your Google Sheet action step is configured within your Zap? That might give us a clue as to why this information isn’t coming across. Just be sure to blur out any personal information before posting it here! 

You also may want to check out this help article to ensure your spreadsheet is formatted in the right way to be able to receive data: https://zapier.com/help/doc/how-to-set-up-your-google-spreadsheet-to-work-with-zapier

Lastly, something else that is generally helpful when troubleshooting is to turn your Zap on, add a brand new deal, and see if a successful Zap run appears in your Zap History.

Looking forward to your reply! We’ll get this sorted soon. 🙂

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @SWVoices 

Can you confirm if you mapped the fields from Hubspot Trigger to Google Sheet Columns Data with Headers for every column?

If yes please share the screenshots of how zap is configured,Data In and Out from your successful tests so we have more context to help you out 

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting. 

Here you go. Not sure where the issue is. Thanks for your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @SWVoices! I wanted to swing by and ask if you were still needing assistance with this?
If so, it looks like in your Google Sheets action setup none of your column headers are coming across. It makes me wonder if the spreadsheet isn’t set up properly.

I might recommend taking a look at these help docs and comparing your column header setup:

​​​​​​​​​​I hope this helps! Keep us posted. 🤗​