Trouble getting sample for Facebook Groups Zap

• 3 April 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

@Danvers 
I had add zapier application to my facebook group
and it’s keep show me this error message

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@moon - Hi there, we wanted to check in with you to see if this issue has been resolve for you. If not, please let us know. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @moon - I moved this to a new topic so that it didn’t confuse the other post, I hope that’s ok!

Could you please try going back to Facebook, and double checking the connection there. To do that:

Go to the page that lists your Facebook Groups

Click on the little "gear" icon for your group, and select Edit group settings.

Scroll down to the section called Apps and click on Add Apps.

In the search box, type Zapier, and then click on the Zapier entry.

Facebook will ask you to confirm that you want to add that app to your group. Click the Add button.

When you’ve done that, it’s really important that you go back to Zapier and reconnect your Facebook Groups account in Zapier. It refreshes the authorization to make sure that Zapier has the most up to date permissions. 

Userlevel 1

i have been try to reconnect it

Reconnection was success

But it still give me this error message

What should i do now?

Userlevel 1

@Danvers  today i receive a new discord message from my bot and it was same post of my facebook group

Not sure why would it happened but I'm sure that i use new post trigger 

Could u look into it?

Userlevel 1

@Danvers  are u still there

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @moon I’m sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this. It looks like you have a couple of issues so I’m going to escalate this to the Support Team so that they can take a closer look for you. I’ll be in touch with email to ask for more details so that I can forward this on. 

Userlevel 1

@Danvers i see thanks for the reply