Best answer

Trigger WooCommerce inventory update from spreadsheet at specific time of day

• 4 July 2020
  • 2 replies

Hello Community,

I would like to update our inventory in WooCommerce from a spreadsheet (Excel or Sheets, does not matter) every day, at 00:01.  Is it possible to automate this process? I have no idea how to even begin this process as we are not changing the inventory levels in a spreadsheet, but rather have the levels go back to the same number everyday.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Danvers 7 July 2020, 13:58

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Thank you @Danvers, it indeed clarifies the use of Zapier.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Fournil , welcome to the Community!

It’s not currently possible to update WooCommerce inventory using the WooCommerce Zapier integration, sorry about that!

Another thing to bear in mind is that Zapier is best when you think of your workflows as ‘When X happens in app 1, I want Y to happen in app 2’. So, instead of saying ‘at 00:01 I want the inventory to update’ it would look more like ‘When there is a change in the sheet, I want the inventory to update’.

I hope that helps you to better understand what might be possible with Zapier, you can see the full list of triggers and actions for WooCommerce here: WooCommerce Zapier integration app page