Question

Tried integrating Hubspot with Kartra, but the tags, list and sequence tasks are not successful.

• 29 June 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi, 

I’m trying to integrate Hubspot to Kartra. The trigger is New Contact in Hubspot, fetching the email and first name of the lead from hubspot. I was trying to subscribe the lead automatically to a list and sequence, and I also tried having a tag once it’d be created in Kartra.

The lead was successfully created in Kartra. The tag, list and sequence didn’t work. Primarily, I tried subscribing the lead to a list and sequence, but after two attempts, it didn’t work. The next thing I did, I tried using a tag from Kartra, but lead that was created didn’t have any tag as well. What could be the problem? 

The concern also, it showed in the Task History in Zapier that the tasks were succesfully executed, but only the lead creation was successful. 

Hope you can give us light to this. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Jes Velasco can you send a screenshot of the step in Zapier where you “tried subscribing the lead to a list and sequence, but after two attempts, it didn’t work.” -- that screenshot will help us understand a lot!