Best answer

Transfer Dropbox FOLDER to Google Drive

• 22 September 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I see that is quite straightforward to transfer a Dropbox FILE to Google Drive. But my video editor sends me a weekly folder which holds sub-folders for each day of the week and each of those holds separate folders for different file types including videos. 

I want to copy that weekly folder to Google Drive for backup purposes. We use G Suite Business. 

There doesn’t appear to be a straightforward way to upload an entire FOLDER to Google Drive using Zapier. 

Does anyone have experience with creating a clever solution for sending entire folders to Google Drive using Zapier? Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Danvers 29 September 2020, 15:32

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hmm, I’m not sure that this is possible, because of the available dropbox triggers. 

The triggers for Dropbox are New file in folder (where you have to specify a folder) and New folder, so it’s not possible to ‘see’ all new files in a folder without first knowing what the folder is. I can’t think of a way around that one, sorry!