Best answer

Ticket Tailor payment status change

• 9 September 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I’m using Ticket Tailor to sell tickets to a webinar that is being hosted with Zoom, and Zapier to automatically create Zoom webinar registrants when a new order is placed in Ticket Tailor. I’m also new to Zapier.

Ticket Tailor has a critical feature that allows registrants to pay online via credit card immediately, or to select offline payment and pay via check separately. This is important to me because a lot of our customers are government and cannot use credit cards online for payment. When they select offline payment, the Payment Status field is set to ‘Pending’.

When I initially set up the Zap, the webinar registrant would be created automatically even if the Payment Status field was still ‘Pending’ (I.e. before they paid). I set up a filter to prevent that from happening which worked fine, but now the problem is that when the payment is received and the Payment Status field is updated to “Paid”, the Zap does not recognize it and the webinar registrant is not created.

There is no trigger in the Ticket Tailor app for Payment Status change. Is there any other way I can use Zapier to run the Zap automatically when this field is changed?

icon

Best answer by AndrewJDavison_Luhhu 9 September 2020, 12:42

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @breich 

Sadly not. As you’ve noticed, it will only trigger when the order first comes in (any status) as that’s when it’s ‘new’. When the status changes, that’s not a ‘new’ order as such - so no trigger.

For apps like Ticket Tailor, it’s their team that build and maintain their Zapier integration, not the Zapier team. You might want to reach out to their support to see if they can update their integration or suggest a workaround.