Best answer

The app returned "email: is already taken".

• 5 March 2021
  • 1 reply

When i am connecting the order from woocommerce order with the kajabi it is giving me error where it is saying the email is already taken, resolved this and wanted to solve alert for the future, if anyone who already has any programs in Kajabi this will be an issue.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 5 March 2021, 15:48

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @crazy coder 

Check this help article: https://zapier.com/help/doc/common-problems-kajabi-zapier#im-receiving-this-error-uemail-uis-already-taken

I'm receiving this error: "uemail: uis already taken"

Sometimes, when we attempt to add an offer to an email address that's already received an offer previously, Kajabi returns this error.

The reason behind that is Kajabi sets up an external_user_id by default which is different from the email address.
When attempting to add another offer to the same user, the external_user_id needs be the same.
This can be avoided by setting the user's email address as the external_user_id so it's the same each time.

You can do this while setting up your Action step in Kajabi in the Zap Template like this: