Template which does not require Zapier login

• 7 January 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Dear Team,

I am working with Zapier template embedding part where I have seen that user must have to logged in before to create a app. I can understand that but is there any way where user does not required logged in instead of that app will be created to provider's account?

Thanks,

Bharat

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @bharatkumar! There's not a way for the new Zap to be created in the account of the person that shared the template, sorry about that!

Could I ask why you'd like the Zap to be created in your account? For example if you want to help people in your own organisation, if you have a Team account you could create a Zap and copy it into a shared folder for someone to use.

​I hope that helps, please let us know if you have any questions!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

That wouldn't be possible with Zapier, sorry about that.

I imagine that it would be very difficult to implement into a website because you'd need to get your users Google permissions to be able to save the file.

I hope that you're able to find a solution that works for you 😊

Userlevel 1

Thanks Danvers,

Actually, I want to implement a feature in my website where customers can upload a file to their Google Drive account from that website UI only.

So is there a way to do it with Zapier?

Bharat