Best answer

Tagging Lead Source in Zoho Campaigns

Userlevel 1

Hey everyone -

I’m currently running a zap between LeadPages (New form submission) —> Zoho Campaigns (add or update contact). 

All leads are going into an email list that is used to across multiple platforms (Facebook, website) to collect new contacts. We’re also using Zapier for these but the main issue is with Zoho.

The new contacts get the same follow-up sequence and the same brochure download, so it’s easier to keep them in the same email list. 

What I need help with is getting Zoho to show where the leads came from. 

So when Person A fills in the LeadPages form, they’ll get added into the email list as a new contact AND it will say (whether it’s a field or a tag) that they came from LeadPages. 

Is this possible? 

You can tag and segment manually in Zoho but it doesn’t seem like that’s an option with a Zapier connection. 

In the Customize Contact section, there is a field for ’Lead source’ (see screenshots) but it won’t allow me to add in anything there — only the data like phone number, name, etc which doesn’t help me. 

Is there a way to get this field to automatically say ‘Leadpages’ or something? 

Please help, this has been driving me crazy!

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 7 May 2020, 21:34

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi @nicksimard  - that worked! I tried typing it in multiple times and it never saved, but this time it did. Thank you so much! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @bribolt!

If all you need to do is have it say the same thing every time, you can type it right there in that box :)

So instead of selecting something from the dropdown, you can type Leadpages right there. Can you give that a try to see if it gets you what you need?