Question

Sync Google Sheet and Zoho Sheet does not sync

• 2 July 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Help me. I have an integration in the zapier between the google sheet and the zoho sheet that cannot synchronize. I wish someone could help me where to find the error.

https://zapier.com/shared/7d6ffe110a46d346af603d04a1de98d4642f3c15

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello! I don’t use Zoho sheets. but often synchronising sheets in this way can be a bit of a headache. Would you mind explaining your use case here, and what you are trying to do please so we can give you a bit more help?

Userlevel 1

Understand I'm trying to synchronize a google street table with another of the same data in zoho street. It turns out that it is working out largely due to timing errors and I would like to correct it. Attachments follow.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Lucidio ,

Circling back on this as I see you were in touch with Eliza in Support to troubleshoot. Were you able to get this Zap squared away? If so, would love to hear how!

If not, it looks like Eliza sent over some follow up questions to help find the issue. Once you’re able to respond, she can continue to dig in!