Best answer

Survey Monkey export data to google sheets.

• 27 May 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi Zapiers,

I want to export one year's data from Survey monkey to Google sheets and it only exports one line to in google sheets. Can I help me? please or send me a how to do?

Hopefully this sheet is updated with new data..

I look forward to hearing from you.

Furuno.

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 28 May 2020, 20:15

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Furuno ,

Thanks for reaching out!

I see that Liam in Support has been working with you on troubleshooting this Zap. In order to help other users who may be encountering a similar issue, I am sharing their response below. Please let us know if you have any additional questions- always happy to help!

The reason that only one row of data is being added to the Google Spreadsheet here is that the Trigger step is designed to only fire each time a new response has been added to Survey Monkey. What this means is that the data entered into the response form is the only information to be passed into the spreadsheet each time the Zap is triggered.

You may have better luck by trying to export the data directly from Survey Monkey as Zapier isn't designed to mass import/export data between two apps. We can only trigger from new data added to App A and send it over to App B only after creating and turning a Zap on. I have a useful help guide with more information on a potential workaround for you here - https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/bulk-import-data-into-zaps

I've also done a little digging and it looks like Survey Monkey does offer a bulk export tool, more information on where you can find this can be found here!