Best answer

Survey Monkey email field not properly sending to InfusionSoft

• 19 March 2020
  • 2 replies

HELP!  My zap linking Survey Monkey to Infusionsoft where when the respondent completes the survey they are tagged (existing contact). It was created many years ago and had been working but it's no longer working. It keeps saying that the email field is missing even though it is a required field in Survey Monkey and has been filled out by two different people to test it.

I can’t figure out what the source of the problem is or how to fix it

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 30 March 2020, 20:05

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @aromagal ,

So sorry you’re running in to an issue with your survey! I see that you are currently working with Support on this but please let us know if you have any further questions :slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @aromagal !

Circling back to this thread to share the resolution received from Clint in Support:

“It seems like there are two email fields. That's probably the issue here.

I would recommend deleting the one you are using, then using the field that says "Please Complete The Following Information: | Email Address." We can see that one actually has an address in it, so it should work better than the other one.”