Question

Suggestions for how to manage outbound call content (scripts) workflow and sms content (scripts) workflow

• 19 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello friends --  I am currently reviewing the various GMAIL CRM integrations - poking around with Streak right now.  I like the simplicity for ease of onboarding, etc.  Of course I welcome any recommendations for what you believe is the very best GMAIl CRM that provides the most flexibility and functionality. 

My dream  is  to embed within a stage the suggested activities and their workflow -- in the case of a phone the scripts  with the ability to capture into a data field the prospect’s response,    and in the case of sms or social media interactions allow my agents to select the one they are using,  and have the suggested copy available to be sent to the prospects or clients based on their replies. -- manually via copy and paste by the agent or ideally through an automated process. 

Any one aware of this type of functionality with current app(s) ? 

Many thanks.

Henry 

Your friendly, passionate life insurance agent and geek -  our team is growing!  we are seeking sales professionals, with or without industry experience,  they may yet even have sales experience but are a great teacher, high-energy enthusiastic,  someone with positive energy and is solution oriented--seeks to understand first,  great listener,   ambitious, competitive, yet is aware of those who may struggle and offers their assistance,  someone who aspires to be their own boss, who values making more money as a means to change the world, and as an entrepreneur first and foremost values the relationships and the opportunity to inspire others to think beyond the limitations they have previously accepted and dare to dream of a remarkable life,  one which fully transforms mind, body, and spirit!    Yes!  Let’s connect!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Henry - Life Ins. Agent & Geek, welcome to the Community! :)

I don’t know of an app that specifically stores phone scripts in that way but with Streak I know you can create Tasks for each stage so perhaps those Tasks could contain, or link to, the call scripts? So you could make Zaps to create certain Tasks depending on what stage a customer enters for example.

If that sounds like something that could work for you, Streak have written some documentation on how to set that up here: Create tasks based on stage

Hope that helps!