Question

Stripe payment to Passion.io

• 9 July 2020
  • 1 reply

I am trying to create a zap from Stripe to passion.io. I would like the payment button on my passion.io subdomain to take customers to stripe payment page, create a customer profile in stripe and give customers access to the program they purchased. However, I am not sure what triggers & actions I need to choose for the Zap. And Passion.io gave me an “access code” and I have no idea where that goes. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi there!

If you’d like the payment button on Passion.io to take customers to a Stripe Payment page, that sounds like something that you’d need to do on Passion.io directly - Zapier can’t redirect folks on your subdomain. 

Regarding the second part of your question, there is an action for Passion.io that Creates an Order. I’m not very familiar with Passion.io, would creating an Order then create a Profile for a customer and give them access to the relevant program? If it would then you could look at creating a Zap that looks like this:

Stripe: New charge > Passion.io Create Order

You could use the details of the charge in stripe to determine how the order is created/what the order is in the Create Order step. 

I hope that gets you on the right path 🙂