Best answer

Squarespace to Salesforce Integration - Web to Lead - Avoiding Duplicate Records in Lead Object

• 10 August 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I have a Squarespace website that has a Zap connecting 4 different webforms to a Salesforce org. Each different form submission data is going to the Lead object as a new record. I am not able to consolidate the online forms to one due to nature of the data that needs to be captured from each one. Each of the 4 webforms is regarding a different topic. Due to which web form that is being used, the form data has to populate into a specific Lead record type. 

Please tell me how I avoid Lead record duplicates as they come in, since a person filling out the online forms can fill out a web form more than once.

Please assist, and thanks!

icon

Best answer by Christina Tai 13 August 2020, 23:41

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Christina Tai Salesforce Search: https://zapier.com/apps/salesforce/integrations#triggers-and-actions

Find or Create Record

Find a record. Optionally create a record if not found.

Userlevel 1

Thanks Troy for your guidance and assistance, I will check out your link. - Christina