Best answer

Squarespace Form not showing in the Zap Dropdown

• 22 September 2020
  • 2 replies

I am new to this product and testing out. Trying to connect a SquareSpace form to Salesforce leads. 

I have followed all the instructions. 

Can someone tell me why the form I created in SquareSpace is not in the options to select when making a Zap. 

I made sure the form and page are enabled so can see them on the www. 

I have a ton of forms I can pick from SS but not the one I want to test with. Ideas?

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 23 September 2020, 18:20

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @KLUser ,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome!

May I ask if the form you are using a form that is inside a Cover Page? Currently, it is only possible for Zapier to receive data from Form Blocks in Squarespace. The forms you can create inside of a Cover Page are a separate entity and are not yet supported.

As a workaround, you can configure your Cover Page form in Squarespace to use Google Drive or an email address as its storage. You can then trigger your Zap using the Google Sheets or Email Parser integrations respectively!

If that is not the case, you may need to contact our Support team so that they can look at your specific configuration to troubleshoot!

Hi I also have this issue. 

I’m using a newsletter block on a square space page - should be no issue with that. 

The problem with the work around is that Square Space forms only have a single name field generated into the Google Sheet. My CRM needs first and last name separated. 

Is there a better work around? What is a Cover Page, and how do you create a form outside of what ever that is. Thanks…