Question

Squarespace and Typerforms >> Drip

• 17 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Hey there, I am integrating Zapier with our Squarespace account and Typeform account to integrate client enquiries into Drip.

I have set up the zaps using the “Create or update subscriber” trigger but I am not sure it is doing what I want. Our business offers a few different services so I need it to do the following: 

If a subscriber is new then I need them to be added to our emailing list and tagged accordingly, based on the product they are enquiring about. If they are already in our mailing list (because they have enquired about a different product) then I need a new tag to be added to that subscriber. 

I was just wondering how I should go about setting this up as the Create or update subscriber” seems to cater more towards updating email addresses, rather than updating tags. 

My other option is the "Add Tag to Subscriber" trigger but I wasn’t sure if this adds new subscribers AND tags them, or if it will only tag existing subscribers?

Thanks for your help!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @JHHFood 

Best Advice: When in doubt, test it out!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @JHHFood we just wanted to check in here to see how you made out with this workflow. Let us know - we want to make sure you’re good to go here!