Question

Sqaure- Zap- Wave

• 11 July 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi i have conned Square Register thru Zapier to Wave Accounting. 

Now im getting all of my Square Register sales for the last 8 years in my accounting. I only want the 

last financial years worth. is there a way around this?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Pattyscissorhands 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Pattyscissorhands ,

Thanks for reaching out!

Depending on what data is coming through from your Square step, you could try using Filter by Zapier to sort out transactions that only occurred during a specific time period. 

Give that a try and let us know how it goes!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Pattyscissorhands :)

I’m not 100% sure I know what you mean. With Zapier you would only get things that happen after the Zap is turned on. There shouldn’t be a way for past events to happen after you turn on the Zap. So technically, if you’re trying to do some sort of sync or export, Zapier won’t be able to help with that. A Zap using Square as the trigger would be for when you want future transactions to then go into Wave. So you turn the Zap on, you receive a transaction in Square and the Zap does its thing.

Am I misunderstanding what you were asking?