Best answer

SimplyBook.me connection error

• 26 July 2021
  • 8 replies

All my Simplybook.me connections get disconnected and having following problem when connecting it back.

We hit an error adding your new account

authentication failed: Error parsing response. We got: "<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <meta charset="utf-8"> <title>Please wait</title> <meta n"

1. Make sure you click "Allow" or "Accept" on the permission popup
  2. Double check your Account has the correct permissions
  3. Check out our help docs for more information
icon

Best answer by SamB 27 July 2021, 10:25

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Eddie Chin 

Try using a private/different browser to authenticate/connect the app in Zapier.

Hi @Troy Tessalone ,

I had tried that and unfortunately it is not working.

For my company, the API end point should be https://user-api-v2.simplybook.asia

Is the problem related to incorrect end point? If Zapier always use .me for SimplyBook authentication, it might not work for company with end point other than .me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Eddie Chin 

You may want to consider opening a ticket with Zapier Support here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

@Troy Tessalone,

Yes, I just opened a ticket for this. Do you know usually how long I can expect to hear from them? Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Eddie Chin 

It can vary, depending on your Zapier plan, location, time of day, current backlog, etc.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Eddie Chin!

I can see that our Support Team have already got back to you on this and you’ve been added to the bug report for this issue. I don’t have an ETA on when this will be fixed, but we’ll be sure to email you and update this thread, as soon as it’s been resolved!

In the meantime, there have been reports that adding the domain in your Company Login should resolve this. For example if your user name was admin and domain was simplybook.asia you’d use "admin.simplybook.asia".

Hope that helps! :)

Awesome @SamB. Add .simplybook.asia to company login works for me. Thank you so much. 

But I did not receive anything for the bug report. Would love to be in the loop.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Yay! That’s great news, @Eddie Chin! I’m so glad that did the trick. :)

The bug is still being investigated at the moment so you won’t have received an email just yet. Once it’s been resolved we’ll be sure to send you an email to follow-up!