Question

Shopify - Woocommerce product Varient ID Won't Connect to SKU

• 27 January 2022
  • 1 reply

how do you connect a variant id on shopify ( SKU ) - woocommerce (SKU)

Not going to use the wordpress id so that’s not an answer.

Never have I found it so hard to just mapp a product id.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @Zappier NEEDS BETTER CS,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your feedback. I can see you were able to reach our support team, which is perfect. My friend Patricia did send a reply Friday with a follow up question and some recommendations based on what they were able to see. I’ll drop it below just in case it’s helpful and/or you’re not seeing their response. If you don’t see their email, please check your spam/junk folder in case it’s ended up there by mistake. If it's not there I recommend searching your whole email inbox for emails ending in ‘@zapier.com’.

From what I can see you would like to loop your Zap, correct? I'm not sure that I have a clear understanding of what you're trying to achieve just yet. It would be super helpful if you could help to verify your needs.

You would like to use the line items and map them into Shopify? From this statement I believe this should be how your Zap should look like:

•  "when an order is marked as fulfilled (shipped) in shopify, we need to create an order with those same products/prices in woocommerce."
  1. Shopify: New Order
  2. Filter by Zapier: Only continue if...
  3. WooCommerce: Find Customer
  4. WooCommerce: Find Product
  5. WooCommerce: Create Order

Hope that helps!