Best answer

Shopify with Mendato

• 2 June 2020
  • 1 reply

Hallo Team, ich versuche eine Lösung zu finden. Und zwar möchte ich Shopify mit dem Buchhaltungsprogramm Mendato verbinden. Sobald eine Bestellung reinkommt soll in Mendato eine Rechnung erstellt werden. Leider kann ich nur aus Shopify Bruttopreise entnehmen und in Mendato nur Nettopreise einfügen. Meinde Idee ist gewesen Im zap schon vom Bruttopreis zu Nettopreis zu rechnen. Dies wollte ich mit dem Formatter machen und eine Mulitplikation hinzufügen. Leider gibt es ein Problem sobald ich mit einer Kommazahl mutliplizieren möchte erhalte ich eine Null. Wisst ihr woran dies liegen könnte? Oder habt ihr insgesamt eine smartere Lösung?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 3 June 2020, 12:19

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @AtillaM! We can only offer support in English - sorry about that! I did run your question through Google Translate: 

Hello team, I'm trying to find a solution. I want to connect Shopify with the accounting program Mendato. As soon as an order comes in, an invoice should be created in Mendato. Unfortunately I can only take gross prices from Shopify and insert only net prices in Mendato. My idea was to calculate from gross to net price in zap. I wanted to do this with the formatter and add a multiplication. Unfortunately there is a problem. As soon as I try to multiply with a decimal number, I get a zero. Do you know what could be the reason? Or do you have a smarter solution overall?

I’ve tested the Formatter Multiply action and works for decimal numbers for me. If you are really struggling with the multiply function, you could also try the ‘Spreadsheet style formula’ transform as that will allow you to type out the formula as you need it.